Class Alert: #Instafood - Food Styling & Mobile Photography
Have you seen tons of food photographs on Instagram that made your mouth water and thought to yourself: " How do they do it?!" Well, this class is exactly what you need to up your food styling and photography game! Together with Trisha Toh a well-known instagrammer, the Bloesem team will teach you how to artfully style your food and take Instagram shots that will make your followers drool all over.
9 reasons why this is the class for you:
1. Learn the basics of mobile photography - learn to make the most of whatever phone you are using.
2. Pick up technical skills on how to capture the perfect food shot - technical concepts, lighting, angles, framing & composition of a shot.
3. Find out all the best mobile apps to edit the photos you've taken.
4. Basic techniques of food styling will be at your fingertips after this class.
5. Get to know what food styling tools you can use to help you. (yes there are tools.. all behind the scenes)
6. Learn how to choose backgrounds and props to complement the food item you are photographing.
7. Learn how to craft a food story through images you've captured.
8. We'll share the tips and tricks of community building and a successful instagram account
9. Actually style and shoot your own food shots during the class itself and get immediate feedback from Trisha and the Bloesem Team.
Wednesday 4 February 2015, 10.00 am to 1.30 pm
Thursday 5 February 2015, 10.00 am to 1.30 pm
Friday 6 February 2015, 10.00 am to 1.30 pm
Saturday 7 February 2015, 12.00 pm to 3.30 pm
Bloesem Creative Space in Singapore
77 Seng Poh Road #01-81 Singapore 161077
.. Find out more about the class